AISing Ltd. (referred to as “AISing”) has established an information protection policy that protects the rights and interests of individuals in view of the usefulness of personal information in providing a wide range of services, and implements this policy in good faith.
The term "personal information" as used in this policy refers to information that can identify you directly or indirectly using identifiers such as names, ID numbers, location data, online identifiers, or one or more customer characteristics.
Under the EU's General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (called "GDPR"), AISing is the controller of personal information, and https://www.aising.jp/ ("AISing Site") Responsible for the AISing website, including AISing.
Data confidentiality policy
- AISing collects, uses and provides appropriate personal information according to the nature and size of the business.
- AISing will identify the purposes for which it will use personal information and will take appropriate measures to ensure that the use of personal information does not deviate from that purpose.
- AISing will comply with laws regarding the use of personal information, governmental policies and other relevant ordinances.
- AISing establishes a security management system to prevent leakage, loss, erasure or damage of personal information. We will also provide appropriate corrections and prevention methods for accidents related to personal information.
- AISing will have a contact person to respond promptly to requests for disclosure, inquiries and complaints regarding personal information.
- AISing will review the information security management system and make improvements accordingly.
Information we collect
The method of collecting personal information collected from customers and personal information about customers is as follows.
- Personal Information You Provide to AISing: You may provide personal information, including your name and contact information, by filling out a form and responding to AISing by mail, telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes making inquiries about AISing's products and services, registering for use, subscribing to AISing's publications, requesting the sending of promotional materials, and sending feedback. Contains personal information provided by the customer.
- Personal Information Collected by AISing: When you open the AISing Site, your equipment, browsing practices and patterns, the date of access to the AISing Site, the website you browsed before browsing the AISing Site, and your browser Technical information about your OS, IP, and domain name is automatically collected. This personal information is collected using server logs and other similar techniques. However, the content recorded in the access log will not be used in connection with personal information. Used as server management information to help improve aging sites and services.
- Expert Advisors such as AISing Audits, Accountants, and Lawyers
- Companies that provide services that support AISing's business activities, such as data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, and payment procedures.
AISing will protect your rights, protect the security of you and others, investigate fraud, respond to government requests and respond to third parties, except where prohibited by applicable law. If you obtain the prior consent of the customer and deem it necessary to disclose it, you may disclose your personal information as a legal obligation, such as following a court subpoena or similar court procedure.
AISing requires all third parties to consider the security of your personal information and treat it in accordance with the law. AISing does not allow third party service providers to use your personal information for its own purposes, but to process your personal information for specific purposes and in accordance with AISing's instructions. Forgive only.
If the personal information of a European-based individual is provided to a third party in a non-European country that has not been certified by the European Commission for sufficiency, AISing will have a European Commission approval for the transfer of data. It relies on standard contractual provisions and security measures such as the EU-US and Swiss-US secrecy blocking framework.
When transferring personal information from the EEA to a country where the European Commission has not found adequacy, AISing will rely on appropriate safeguards for information transfer, such as the standard contractual provisions approved by the Commission and the EU-US confidentiality framework To do.
Purpose of information processing
AISing uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer identification
- Answer customer questions and provide relevant customer service
- Detect fraud and other financial crimes and prevent them
- AISing information, system and network monitoring and protection
- Conduct research and product development and improvement for internal business survey purposes
- Notify customers of changes to AISing Site and other services
- Conduct sales promotion and commercial activities, and present and promote sales-related products to customers
- The content originating from the AISing Site is best presented to you and your computer
- Present content based on your interests
- Enable customers to search for information on AISing sites
- Find out what you need and are interested in to make better proposals and promotions
- Improve AISing site
AISing may send e-mails to announce AISing services, features, research, news, promotions, content and events. You may opt out of receiving these emails. AISing may use third party services to send e-mails or to facilitate communication with you. For smoother communication, AISing may provide information such as your email address to third party service providers for this purpose only.
Information retention period
AISing stores personal information in a form that identifies you, for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. AISing will take as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements and rights, or if it is not technically possible to remove it elsewhere. We will use your personal information. Otherwise, we will try to erase your personal information within a reasonable time after request.
AISing sites use "SSL" to protect personal information. By using a browser that supports security features, if you visit the AISing Site and enter personal information, including your name and email address, and this information is forwarded to AISing's servers, Automatically encrypted by a third party when sent to the server and received by the server. Therefore, even if the transmitted data is intercepted by someone, there is no fear that the contents will be stolen.
If you use a browser that does not support SSL, you will not be able to access the AISing site and input information.
Confidential rights in Europe
Applicable only to European residents
AISing will collect and process your personal information only if there is a legal basis for processing under data protection laws, including GDPR. The legal basis depends on the purpose for which AISing processes your personal information. AISing will collect and use your personal information only if:
- When necessary to provide services, including the operation of the AISing Site, the provision of customer support and customer-specific products, and the security and protection of the AISing Site
- Research and development, the sale and promotion of the AISing Site, and the protection of AISing's legal rights and interests, as required, to obtain legitimate interests (to the extent that they do not harm your rights and interests)
- If you agree to the collection and use for a specific purpose
- If you need to process your personal information to comply with legal obligations
Even if you agree to use your personal information for a particular purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time.
AISing can send newsletters and promotional emails using your email address. AISing will seek your consent in accordance with the law when you first provide personal information. You can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contact AISing using the contact page on the AISing Site.
Under certain circumstances, you have GDPR rights regarding your personal information. However, the right to keep this data confidential does not apply to AISing if AISing processes your personal information as a person who processes the data on behalf of AISing's customers. If so, your right to keep your European data confidential should be exercised against AISing's customers.
- Requests for access to personal information: Customers have access to the personal information held by AISing for the purpose of processing their personal information and personal information, the recipient or range of recipients of the personal information, and, where possible, the personal information. You may have the right to request access to relevant information, including how long it is stored, the source of your personal information, and whether an automated judgment system exists.
- Request for correction of personal information: You may have the right to correct any inaccuracy in your personal information held by AISing without unreasonable delay.
- Request for erasure of personal information: We grant you the right to request that your personal information be erased.
- Request for restriction of processing of personal information: You have the right to prohibit or restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Requests to transfer personal information: Where technically possible, you have the right to transfer your personal information directly to a third party.
Changes to this policy
This policy may be revised due to changes in AISing's information management practices. If there are material revisions, we will notify you on the AISing Site before the revisions take effect. Please check this page regularly for the latest information about AISing's personal information protection practices.
Established on June 18, 2018